part-time position in the wholesale Kitchen, starting salary range is usually $12-$16 per hour and based on experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process products through the automation equipment in accordance with orders. Keep automation equipment operating at optimal levels by providing product and inventory in a timely manner.
• Weighs and mixes ingredients for the manufacture of various products.
• Independently sets-up, operates and maintains manufacturing equipment to ensure proper products are manufactured, recording batch records and usage logs to ensure accountability.
• Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
• Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production.
• Maintain, adjust, and clean equipment, and perform minor repairs.
• Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
• Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to industry and company specifications.
• Inspect and remove defective products and packaging materials.
• Adjust machine components according to size or spec of product.
• Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
• Regulate machine flow, speed, or temperature.
Use calculator and basic math skills.
Ability to understand weights and measurements.
Ability to make quick and proper decisions.
Basic computer skills
Ability to use discretion/judgment and see packages and recognize quality.
Demonstrated good problem solving skills, trouble shooting and mechanical ability.
Able to work well with others in a cooperative manner and good communication skills.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Speak, Read, Write & understand English, record numbers.
High school diploma or equivalent
2 years manufacturing experience in an operator or maintenance role or equivalent required.
Associates or technical certification preferred.
Mixing and compounding experience desired
1 year of high school chemistry or math desired
May sit, stand, stoop, squat, bend, push, pull, lift and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand up to 7 hours per day. Constant fingering and reaching shoulder height and below and repetitive work. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. Will need to lift up to 35 pounds. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities requires by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
• Constant attentiveness
• Mechanical aptitude required
• Constantly exposed to excessive noise and moving machinery
• Frequent exposure to odors
Office and Kitchen working environment
Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat and water
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Be able to obtain industry required license (Badge) from the State of Colorado
Valid ServSafe Food Handler Certificate
You must be at least 21 years of age and a US citizen or have the ability to work in the US
Non-smoking position (smoke-free internal environment)
90-day min. probationary period